Ham & Bean Dinner Update
All-You-Can-Eat HAM & BEAN DINNER – February 19, 2022 – 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
Ways YOU can help with the fundraiser—
1. Attend the Dinner on Saturday, February 19 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. St. Patrick Chapel Hall with
your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers. The All-You-Can-Eat Ham & Bean or
Homemade Soup & Sandwich includes slaw, cornbread, drink and dessert for a donation of
$8/adult & $3/children.
- Donate a PIE or CAKE.
- Volunteer to help in kitchen, dining hall and dessert area day of fundraiser—Contact Chuck
- Donate a Theme Basket—i.e.—baking, gardening, movie, hunting, fishing, BBQ, kids, wine,
baby, gift certificates, etc.—Contact Terri Paul 660-620-7617 or Stephanie Paul 660-620-7600.
- Donate items for Country Store—baked goods, crafts, knick-knacks, jellies and jams, kitchen
items, crochet items, etc.—Contact Terri Paul or Stephanie Paul
- Sell tickets in advance of dinner—Contact Chuck Mattingly.
- If you are unable to attend and wish to participate, you can make a monetary donation by
dropping an envelope in collection basket marked, “Ham & Beans.”